Thursday 26 April 2012

Leading the eye



In the photo, how it leads the eye is the road its self is curved. The imprints in the dirt, help lead your eye down the dirt road, the tree in the picture help make the picture not so plain and helps not to lead the eye off the page.




I like this picture; the angle this photo is, to me makes it more interesting and improves how it leads your eye. The water leads down to the metal tire rim, and as the water is making its way to the rim, it slightly curves as it continues on its path.



The way this photo leads your eye is it uses the reflection in the photo from the drain spout to make a line in the ice, and to keep it from looking plain there is some grass along the left side, and it also leads your eye because of the drain spout of how its rounded near the bottom, leading down and inside of water its ice so it creates an interesting picture.



I took this picture with the intention of making the green tree in front of the school the focus. I used two cement blocks to focus in on it, and I liked how there was snow in-between the two, I think it leads your eye down the path. I also think that there is a right balance for leading your eye with having right amount of the school and sky into the picture.



I changed the contrast of the photo, darker so that the rabbit foot prints would show better in the snow. I think this picture leads your eye because of how the rabbit trail leads up to the tree, and how the tree is off centered a bit, shows how the foot prints are the main focus. Since we read left to right we would notice the rabbit trail first.

No comments:

Post a Comment