Tuesday 19 June 2012

Water and Light


For this picture I used the brighten and contrasting tool to make a cleaner crisper look. Brighten the light helped to give the illusion that the water was even more reflective of the water and the splash of the water was a fun bonus. 


Used the brighten and contrasting tool to help the picture brighter. With the green back round you can see the water splashes better and can see what is happening in the water as well as seeing the blue pebble pop out more. I put it this picture at the angle so that it creates a more realist feel but a pause in the moment for when you drop the pebble in the water.



I changed the colour balance to a more purplish hue, so that you can see even more clearly the pebble in the water and giving the swirls in the water a cooler effect.


I also changed the hue of the picture and changed it so that the pebble would become yellow to help make it stand out against the water and no lost in the splash of the water.

I brightened the picture and changed the contrast.Brighten the photo made it seem like the lighting in the background more realistic and brighter, also giving the splash of water in the bowl more contrast and appear more like a solid mountain in the water then just another splash of water.



For this photo I wanted a more darker, and less colorful picture, so i brightened the photo and made the contrast and little bit darker. When I changed the contrast and the brightness it made the photo more like black and white, but I didnt get rid of all the color to maintain the look I wanted to achieve.

No comments:

Post a Comment